PowerVault MD3000 Direct Attached Storage
Built for high-performance, two-node clusters or direct attached to up to four PowerEdge servers, the PowerVault MD3000 is a direct attached modular disk storage array capable of housing up to 15 3.5-inch SAS or SATA disk drives in a single 3U rack enclosure. The PowerVault MD3000 direct attached modular disk storage array is expandable by simply adding up to two additional enclosures for a total of 45 drives and 90TB of capacity. The entire storage array subsystem is managed from a single software application — known as the Modular Disk Storage Manager — that streamlines the management and maintenance of storage as it scales. With the PowerVault MD3000, storage can be quickly and easily added as needed without disruption to operations.
- MODEL: Power Vault MD 3000
- Supports 3.5-inch SAS or SATA disks
- The Modular Disk Storage Mmanager( help automatically configure the system for optimal performance and availability)
- 2 x AMP01-RSIM (Dell PowerVault MD3000 SAS SATA Interface Module)
- Hot-Pluggable Technology
- Comes with 02 powersupplies
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.