IBM BladeCente E Type 8677
Product code: SEIB Bladecentre E 99YW08
IBM® BladeCenter® remains an innovative solution to running business solutions. IBM BladeCenter E efficiently integrates servers, storage, networking, I/O, and applications, enabling organizations to build flexible IT infrastructures by using common building blocks. In 7U of rack space, the BladeCenter E chassis can contain up to 14 blade servers, four switch modules, and four power supplies to provide the necessary I/O network switching, power, and cooling to support the individual servers.
- Machine type: 8677
- Model: 3XM
- P/N: 90P4792
- S/N: 99YW087
- Form factor: 7U rack-mounted unit
- Server bays: 14
- Servers supported: Intel Xeon processor-based HS12, HS22, HS22V, HS23, and HS23E servers
IBM POWER® processor-based PS700 servers
Certain older BladeCenter servers
- Optical drive bays: One. Support for an optional DVD-ROM or multi-burner.
- Ports:AMM: One DB-15 video port, two USB 2.0 ports for keyboard and mouse, one RJ-45 serial port, one RJ-45 10/100 Mb Ethernet port for remote management.
Front: One USB 2.0 port
- 2 X IBM Nortel EL4512011 L2/3 Copper Gigabit Module - (FRU P/N :26K6526)
- 2 X IBM X-Server Bladecenter Management Module (P/N: 39M4945)
- 4 X IBM Delta (DPS-2000BB A) 2000W Power Supplies (P/N:24R2710)
- Cooling:IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling with two redundant hot-swap blower modules. (P/N 90P4788)
- Dimensions:Height: 304 mm (12.0 in.), width: 444 mm (17.5 in.), depth: 711 mm (28.0 in.).
- Weight:Minimum: 39 kg (85 lb), maximum 102 kg (225 lb)
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.