Hp StorageWorks 8/24 SAN Switch is ideal for organizations requiring a flexible solution that’s forward and backward compatible,either as a small “building-block” switch for a departmental fabric or as a high-performance edge switch in large core-to-edge SAN vonfigurations. The 8/24 fully populated SAN switch enables 1.2.4 and 8Gb Fc technology in configurations of 24,32 or 40 ports. A fully populated SAN switch with 40 ports provides an aggregate bandwith of 680 Gb/sec.The 8/40 San switch also allows organizations to use 4 Gbps FPs today upgrade to 8Gbps SFP’s when required.the optional integrated Routing provides selective device sharing while maintain remote fabric isolation for higher levels ofscalability and fault isolation.the power pack + software provides the SAN administrator with the necessary tools to monitor the health and performance of the network through a single pane of glass. Enhanced capabilities ensure ample bandwith for mission-critical applications.
Specification: Number of Fiber Channel Ports: 24
1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-T Management
1 x RS-232 Serial Management
1 x USB Management
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Name: StorageWorks 8/24 Full Fabric SAN Switch
- Product Line: StorageWorks
- Manufacturer Part Number: AM868B
- Spares Number:
Form Factor 1U Rack-mountable
Dimensions 1.7" Height x 16.9" Width x 24" Depth
Weight (Approximate) 20.60 lb - with two power supplies, without SFP/SFP+
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.