Cisco Catalyst® 2950G-48 is a member of the Catalyst 2950 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches, and is a fixed-configuration, standalone switch that provides wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for midsized networks and the metro access edge. The Catalyst 2950 Series is an affordable product line that brings intelligent services, such as enhanced security, high availability and advanced quality of service (QoS), to the network edge-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. When a Catalyst 2950 Switch is combined with a Catalyst 3550 Series Switch, the solution can enable IP routing from the edge to the core of the network.
- Cisco Catalyst 2950 - 48 Port Network Switch
- Model: WS-C2950G-48-EI
- 48 10/100 ports + two 1000BASE-X uplink ports
- 1 rack unit (RU) standalone switch
- Delivers intelligent services to the network edge
- Enhanced Software Image (EI) installed
- Ideal for gigabit migration over copper backbones in the access layer
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.