The FS1000 is built on a 1U rack-mount server with dual Intel Xeon processors, running Microsoft Small Business Server 2001. The device also runs Foundstone Enterprise, which has three components. An SQL back-end database is used to store all data, including scan configurations, results, and reports. The scan engine is the heart of the device and provides configuration options in a Win32-based application. And finally, Foundstone iss easy-to-use Web-based portal provides access to all aspects of the application, including scan configuration, asset management, reporting, and threat evaluation; it can also function as a central access interface if you are using multiple third-party scan engines that report to a centralized database. The Web portal module even includes code sifting, a technique employed to identify potentially sensitive content, such as e-mail addresses or names in your HTML source.
|-2 GB of hight-output memory
-Dual Intel Xeon 2.0GHz Processors - with hyperthreading
-RAID 5 Fault-Tolerant Data Storage
* Three 40GB swappable hard drives
* Locking, front-accessible drive bays
* High performance RAID controller
* On-board 10/100 Ethernet NIC
* On-board Gigabit Ethernet NIC
* two front-mounted USB ports
* RJ45 console connector
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.