Wyse Winterm desktops are a better way to deliver Windows applications to users throughout your enterprise - especially task oriented and general office workers. Winterm broad range of thin-client devices provides security, manageability, affordability, and reliability. They offer greater ease of deployment, administration, and use than any other desktop option. The Winterm 3125SE is the ideal desktop for task workers and light-duty office workers, and in environments such as healthcare, manufacturing, and education. Like all Winterm thin clients, the Winterm 3125SE is secure, managed, affordable, and reliable - all attributes that are valued by IT and line-of-business managers.Because the Winterm 3125SE supports Windows CE .NET, it provides enhanced support for wireless connectivity, greater security and manageability. As a member of the powerful class of Winterm desktops, the model 3125SE offers a built-in Internet browser for easy intranet browsing and access to web applications. With built-in terminal emulation, it is an ideal transitional product for green-screen environments. The attractive small chassis has legacy I/O ports, yet fits unobtrusively on the desktop or can be easily mounted on the wall or under a desk. Plus, as with all Winterm thin clients, the Winterm 3125SE comes bundled with Wyse Rapport, the enterprise client management tool that leverages the value of your IT infrastructure for maximum ROI.
- Operating System Microsoft Windows CE.NET
- Processor AMD Geode GX 233 MHz
- Installed RAM 32 MB
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- Network Card 10/100 Network
- Video output resolution 1024x768 16bit supported
- USB 1.1 Ports x 2
- With Sound output
- Software: Microsoft RDP resident, Citrix ICA resident
- Width 2.25 in.
- Depth 6.30 in.
- Height 8.27 in.
- *Errors and omissions excepted. Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.